4.02.2010

Album Review: Monument to Thieves -Self Titled



Although I was fond of Dave's vocals and his "from the heart" lyrics on the first couple ep's Monument to Thieves released. I have to say I am completely impressed with the direction Keith has taken this band. Let's give credit where credit is due Tackling the pressing issues in this world has always been easy for Barney even from the early Throwdown records, my favorite being Drive me Dead which gave you an insight to his thought process in the liner notes. Monument to Thieves Takes on Equal Rights in this album as well as health care and lightens the mood with a great song about staying hardcore for life. I give this record a solid A- and the sound clips picked a A+ And the classic "CHINA DOLL BREAKDOWNS" a Mother F'n A++

can't wait to see these guys play with Disembodied in May.


Check out their Myspace and pick this album up at No Sleep Records I bought the 3 color Vinyl pack for 25 dollars and it came with stickers and a CD for each record one for your car one for your computer and one for a coaster if you're into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment