4.02.2010

Gluten Free Is the way to be.




I suffer from a Gluten intolerance and I'm not an asshole so I'm VEGAN. These two things limit what I shove in my pie hole so when I came across this Gluten free MAC N CHEESE from AMYS made with DAIYA ( the greatest VEGAN CHEESE ever) I said to myself you're going to buy this, eat this, and give the paying customers what they want, a review.

It's an easy God Damn A+ It tasted like my black aunt Silvias pan of calories and fat from back in the old days. It's smothered in the yellow cheese gravy with the crisp semi burnt crust on the sides of the microwave container it comes in. I took the liberty of adding Catsup to it which didn't help because it stands alone as a great trip to soul town.

For my next adventure to cheeeeesey mac town I'm going to toast it under an infrared heating lamp to give it that extra crispy crust.

Pick up this product at WHOLE FOODS for around $5 Ducks.


For more information about Veganism check out VEGAN THIS

For more info on Gluten free living check out Gluten Free

No comments:

Post a Comment