4.01.2010

A Compilation to start this off.

+I am addicted to buying t shirts and other cool shit I find on the internet+

There I said it. I am a sucker for a cool design printed on cotton and when I see one I love I buy it even though I don't need it and I probably wont ever wear it. So I started this blog as a way to collect these T-shirts etc. and have them in my cyber closet. For example this Jane Doe Repress pre-order Shirt is fucking awesome. Bannon did it again.



I also saw this Integrity T design sold through Hell Fish Family. Integrity is my favorite hardcore band and their merch is always epic plus there is around 5-7 online shops selling their shit to the masses so 3-4 times a month a T comes to my attention and I throw out the cash to get it.



If you have any cash swing over and buy these and pick me up one too. I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment